Friday, February 6, 2009

AllTop- a Great Resource

I was speaking with Deborah from makeorbreakmoments.com and we discussed using LinkedIn and specifically a note I send to all new connections and she mentioned the high ranking this blog has on Alltops.com for Customer Service and I was blown away. I had previously kicked the habit of checking my own rankings long ago when I realised there were a million plus more interesting or relevant sites.

I checked out Alltop.com and there this blog was...above the fold!. What I also discovered was that there are a lot of really excellent customer service blogs out there. If you haven't visited Alltop, do yourself a favor and check out their 'magazine rack' of blogs, it is truly incredible.

I also recommend Deborah's LinkedIn article at Makeorbreakmoments.com

No comments: