Tuesday, September 8, 2015

What are your Top 5 Customer Service KPIs?

As part of a training course I am developing on KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for RESULTS.com clients, I was asked to write some articles on my top 5 KPI recommendations for various business functions.  Here are my “Top 5 Customer Service KPIs”. Customer service is a very broad subject, and the type of service you provide will vary greatly depending on the size and scope of your organization, and the type of product / service you provide. As such, I will try to be as generic as possible. If

Source: www.linkedin.com

Good list – I particularly like the Customer Effort as a KPI. I would add CSAT/NPS to the list as ‘Satisfaction is what the customer says it is’ – #cctr #callcenter #cem #custserv 

The post What are your Top 5 Customer Service KPIs? appeared first on The Taylor Reach Group - Call Center Consultants.



via The Taylor Reach Group - Call Center Consultants http://ift.tt/1M85Ppt

No comments: